Popular Posts

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Final Idea

After getting so annoyed and ripping so many pieces of card, I was finally getting somewhere

I had decided on making a flower using pleated petals I had made, out of orange and yellow card. I'm still not sure how I'm going to hang it up yet, or how it's even going to stick together really, but, I'm going to see how it goes

I made a few more petals and then stapled one side of them to make sure they stayed in place. It was now time to assemble the flower together. I bought some glue dots to stick the pieces of card together, I thought it would be easier to do and stronger than a glue stick.

I stuck them all together, at the top and bottom in a circular formation to create my final paper sculpture.







I added my little triangles I had previously made to the inside to see what it
looked like, I quite like it, don't know if it fits though? Hmm..





No comments:

Post a Comment