Popular Posts

Tuesday 8 March 2011

3D Origami




Continuing my research, this booked popped up a few times when looking for architectural paper sculptures, the front of the book was pretty eye catching so I decided to give it a read. My first thoughts after seeing some examples were 'Woah, I really want to make something' but as I looked on, it seemed alot harder than I thought :( 




I was set on having a go, so made a few triangles to get me started and i made enough to make a few basic shapes, but they just wouldn't stay together, I don't know if it was the paper I was using or a wrong technique, but I just didn't have the patience for this. Although, I'm definitely going to come back to this book in the summer when I have some free time as some of the creations in this book looks really interesting.



Some triangles I had left over


No comments:

Post a Comment