Popular Posts

Sunday 20 February 2011

Second Workshop

After researching a few artists I was still unsure on what I wanted to make or what technique I wanted to carry on further, so I used this workshop to try out another technique.

Cutting a piece into small strips then manipulating into different images

I find the hardest of this project, is the daunting fact of just having a blank piece of paper, that you can turn into anything with a scalpel and some glue. Also, looking over and seeing what Richard has produced in minimal time also makes you question your own work as it's just so good. 

Here are a few manipulations of what I made using the above technique

Kind of looks like a lampshade?

Wings?

Cutting and Folding



Reminds me of Syndey Opera house for some reason



Circular pattern



Experimenting more with Circular pattern







No comments:

Post a Comment